Guerrilla Graphix, Inc. is seeking a full-time Operations Manager reporting directly to the General Manager/President. We are a well-established, multi-faceted, Albuquerque- based company with retail gift stores in Albuquerque and Taos. We distribute our line of giftware to more than 40 retail outlets across New Mexico. Additionally, we operate an automated custom screen printing facility and wholesale warehouse in Albuquerque’s East Nob Hill district. For a comprehensive overview of our product line visit our
website at www.GuerrillaGraphix.com.
THE JOB : OPERATIONS MANAGER
We are seeking a hard-working, bright, top-notch operations manager who will take our company to the next level. Individual will be responsible for coordinating activities to obtain optimum efficiency of operations and maximize profits. Accountable for day-to-day operations, costs, oversight of 12 employees (including four department managers), and efficiency & effectiveness of customer service. Receive, organize, stock and manage inventories and distribution of more than 1000 products.
The Ops Manager will monitor daily personnel activities, attendance and conduct, providing guidance and direction regarding policies and procedures. Must demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate across departments in order to ensure high standards and top-quality work. Other duties include growing new accounts and increasing sales on existing accounts. We are looking for an individual who is comfortable switching hats several times a day and is willing to step in and assist as needed.
THE IDEAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent leadership, supervisory and motivational skills that demonstrate honorable and ethical treatment of coworkers, vendors, customers and competitors
- Develop and foster a supportive and cohesive team environmen
- Demonstrate excellent customer service, communication and phone/emaiL etiquette and maintain positive relationships with neighboring businesses
- Detail oriented and highly focused with a good memory
- Highly organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to address and resolve issues and conflicts
- Ability to handle adverse situations in a calm and professional manner.
EDUCATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Two years successful operations management experience.
- Cell phone, valid drivers license, reliable transportation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including spreadsheet apps; experience in
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Quickbooks, Social Media and website content maintenance, and/or POS systems a huge plus.
- Knowledge of screen print and retail operations desirable
DAILY JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Directly and remotely oversee 12 employees, ensuring accountability and adherence to procedures and policies.
- Periodic visits to Albuquerque and Taos retail stores; oversee and critique displays, merchandising and operations systems
- Compile and process highly complex garment and merchandise orders.
- Compile and fill weekly merchandise and supply orders for two retail stores.
- Directly oversee Wholesale Department including ordering, receiving, stocking, quality control and shipping of merchandise for distribution to wholesale accounts and our company retail stores; invoicing and occasional collections.
- Growing sales in all departments (wholesale, retail and custom screen printing) through outside marketing and upselling to existing and potential customers
- Assist with quality control and sorting orders in screen print shop
JOB BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Base salary of $30K plus an average monthly profit share distribution of $800+ based on sales and productivity
- Free nutritious lunch or lunch stipend daily; free beverages and snacks.
- Stable work environment with professional, diligent and friendly work team; casual attire preferred.
- Fun work environment at family owned, community-minded equal opportunity employer that promotes progressive ideals, humor and original design work
Apply with your resume and cover letter to wholesale@GuerrillaGraphix.com